Here you will find all the resources needed to:
- Contact the International Space Station or use it to forward Packet Radio data with a YAESU FT-847 and Doppler correction for up and down frequencies despite the limitations of the control interface of this transceiver thanks to computer tools.
- Receive the SSTV pictures regularly sent by the International Space Station in live.
- Predicting the passage of satellites and monitor them in real time via a 2D and 3D projections.
- Receive images from NOAA polar weather satellites in real time and add weather overlay on the map.
- Receive and send APRS data.
- Control the FT-847 through your computer.
- Install and configure low cost Software Defined Radios to receive data with Doppler effect correction.
|Thanks to leave a message in the guestbook if this site has been of any use, specifying the tutorials and downloads you have taken advantage of. Use this topic to share your experience and encourage the maintenance and development of the site.|